The effect of the moon on tides well known and given that humans are mostly made of water, the moon is thought to exert a similar effect on our species, affecting everything from sleep to mood and also our trading habits.
What is a Lunar Cycle?
A lunar cycle is defined as the period from full moon to full moon, which is also known as the synodic cycle. This cycle lasts about 29 days and is split into four phases, each phase lasts about 1 week.
The non-stop movement of the moon, known better as the lunar cycles, causes constant fluctuations of energy in the realm we live in. The moon controls many aspects of our life, energy is everything. Take for example the famous “RSI” Indicator used for trading has a default input of 14, based off half the lunar cycle.
Interesting facts about the moon.
- While the moon’s cycle is fixed at about 29.5 days, a woman gets her period on average every 28 days
- The number of seizures are highest in the moon’s last quarter and at their lowest during the full moon.
- In fish the lunar clock influences reproduction and involves the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis.
- In birds, the daily variations in melatonin and corticosterone disappear during full-moon days.
- The lunar cycle also exerts effects on laboratory rats with regard to taste sensitivity and the ultrastructure of pineal gland cells.
The release of neurohormones may be triggered by the electromagnetic radiation of the Moon.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7363953_The_lunar_cycle_Effects_on_human_and_animal_behavior_and_physiology
The session change notification telegram bot by Forexia also features the command /MOON. This special command will notify you of the exact date of the next full & new moon. The bot will also automatically send a notification the day of the full moon & new moon event.
I suggest you do your own research on how the moon effects the human species and the market which is simply a representation of human emotion. You will start to see patterns, major reversals occur during these cycles of energy manipulation.